Saturday, August 11, 2012

Loving A Bunch Of Stuff

As you all know if you read my blog, Emma loves Cali. Cali use to bother Emma as an infant, but the roles have switched now. I am sure Emma gets on Cali's nerves at times. But Emma loved laying on Cali this night in our bed.
We will come into the house from running errands or after getting Emma from school, and Cali is so excited to see us that she will sometimes try to jump on Emma. Emma has recently started saying, "Stop!" It is too cute.
She finally let me play with her hair long enough to put it in pigtails. It was the cutest thing ever!! I was loving them.
The same night as the pigtails, we had an ice cream social after church. The girl was loving the Reese Pieces. That is all she was interested in eating. It was her first time eating them. She did not want to eat the ice cream or the oreo part.
She was chewing up the candy here. :)
She loves to cuddle with us at night. I know there will come a day that she is not into cuddling with us, so I will enjoy it while it last. After she falls asleep, we move her to her big girl bed and then spend time together with just Scott and I.
I went with one of my best friends to look for a wedding dress for her. Scott and Emma went to a birthday party. They were all impressed that he was there being single daddy for the day. :) He is a great dad and Emma loves him so so much. But so do I!!!