Monday, January 6, 2014

Emma is THREE!!

It is crazy how fast time flies by! You really have to cherish every single day! The days may seem long at times, but the years seem so so short! We are loving Emma's personality! She is such a sweet, loving girl who loves stuffed animals and baby dolls! She is going to be a great big sister. She loves for her back to be rubbed, hair to be played with, and for me to sing "You Are My Sunshine" while she is going to sleep at night and at nap time on the weekends! I hope she will still let me do these things several years from now!! :) Crazy how much she has changed from year one to now! 
And so I won't ever forget my version of our song-
You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll always know Emma
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away!!!