Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sweet Memories in the Making

Random post of pictures of us making memories with Emma. Oh how I wish time would slow down!! Emma was given this apron by the Williams and wore it while helping Scott make grilled cheese sandwiches.
 One afternoon after picking Emma up from school, I told her we would have salsa and chips when we got home. Well the salsa was bad so I quickly came up with chips and melted cheese. I forgot how good these were. I use to eat this combo as a snack growing up. 
 Seriously!!! Could she get any sweeter and cuter! She was holding her baby doll. I can't wait to see her in Big Sister mode. She is constantly talking about Landon and loves to give my tummy kisses for him!
 I picked her up from school and now that the weather is nice they go outside to play. Her teachers use the spray on sunscreen and some had gotten in her hair. Her hair felt gross so I told Scott I wanted to wash her hair like my Nina use to do to me. Emma loved it! I was worried she would freak out with how we were wanting to wash it, but she didn't. It was quick and she had clean hair afterwards!! :)
I am loving making all of these sweet memories with her!!!