Saturday, May 10, 2014

First Dance Recital

Emma had her first dance recital this morning. She has been working so hard in dance since September. This picture was taken right before we left for dress rehearsal about a week ago. I straightened her hair so it would do better in the bun. She looks so different with straight hair.
Here she is looking at the little bit of makeup I put on her before going to the stage for dress rehearsal.
She loves lipstick/chap stick!
I love the color purple on her! And could she get any sweeter looking?!?
Here we are after her official dance recital. She did awesome on the stage. I was a little nervous when I dropped her off with her group because she was being clingy to me, but she did exactly what she was suppose to on stage during both dances. 
We were so proud of her!!!!
 Here is her awesome teacher, Zan. She taught dance to nine 2-3 year olds in Emma's class. She is so patient with them!! Her daughter, Emma helped out as well.
 Once last picture of Emma after her recital before we were off to celebrate by eating Emma's favorite- cheese dip at the local Mexican restaurant! :)