Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Emma & Mommy Yogurt Date :)

I made a book of my first year of blog posts a few weeks back and it was delivered today. It turned out even better than I thought it would. I can't wait to make a book from my posts of 2012. 
I picked Emma up from school today and already had plans to take her to her yogurt. I have been wanting some for awhile now. I got her in the car and asked her if she had been a sweet & good girl today at school. She kept saying mmmhmm. :) So I told her I would take her to get some yogurt. We all know it was just as much for me as it was for her. 
She sat there and ate it so good. My little baby is growing up so fast right in front of me. She can eat with big spoons/forks and not make a mess. 
We had such a fun time getting yogurt. I look forward to many mommy/daughters dates in the future!!! :)