Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Catching Up :)

I really need to do better!! I really want to blog more than once a week, but life gets busy and blogging gets pushed to the side. Here is sweet girl on the way to school one morning last week.
She had been running low grade fever on and off last week. She woke up Wednesday with pink eye so Scott stayed home with her. They ran a few errands and went to see the puppies at the mall.
Then on Friday night, she woke up screaming. I thought it was a night terror or that we woke her up by mistake. Then on Saturday I noticed her ear had drainage, so we decided to take her to the walk in doctor Sunday morning. I am very thankful our doctor has that every Saturday and Sunday, so we do not have to face the hospital's walk in clinic. She woke up screaming Saturday night too, but we gave her Motrin and she went right back to sleep. Here she is playing in the waiting room. :)
She had an ear infection without showing any signs and it got so bad that it started to drain. He gave us drops and an antibiotic and they have worked wonders!! We go back next week to follow up. 
She was loving on my mom Sunday afternoon. They all came to our house for lunch since Emma was not feeling good. 
Emma and I cuddled up Sunday evening and watched part of Nemo!
 Scott stayed home with her Monday and she enjoyed her Mickey Mouse marathon and eating peanut butter and crackers. :) I am a top 8 finalist for teacher of the year for my county and I have had pop-ins this week, so I was trying not to miss and I am also trying to save up for my next maternity leave in the future. (I am not pregnant right now.) :)
 Happy girl was eating leftover refried beans for lunch on Monday. Then on yesterday morning she was so upset she had to go to school. She really enjoyed her daddy/daughter day and having a lazy day around the house. She is doing so much better now!!