Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

I bought this frame awhile pack and have been printing off seasonal printables off Pinterest to put into the frame. I love this Easter printable I found. Scott, Emma, and I went to church and then came back home to get ready to head to my aunt & uncle's house in the country. We totally forgot to take a picture of us. :/ We were all wearing a shade of pink. 
 After we ate a delicious meal, we headed outside to see the horses, chickens, and to go fishing. Emma loved feeding the fish.


She would grab a handful of food and throw it into the pond.
Then she helped Scott & I fish. 

She wasn't so sure about that fish being that close to her. :) I do not blame her! I do not bait the hook or take the fish off, but I will gladly hold the fishing pole until a fish bites. 
I turned around on the way home to check on her and loved how she had her leg all the way over!! Haha! She did not want me to take a picture of her.