Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fun in the Sun!!!

Scott and I went to the beach for a couple nights for our Anniversary. Emma stayed with my mom. She went to the pool one day to play and had a blast. It was her first time in the pool wearing a puddle jumper which she borrowed from someone at the pool. We quickly bought her one of her own after this pool trip.
I LOVE Mexican food and I know Emma loves the cheese dip. We had a mommy-daughter lunch date and it was awesome!

We just had a Smallcakes open up in town and have taken advantage of it!!
The cookies-n-cream and chocolate were amazing! We will be going back soon and often!!
Emma and I went over to my friend, Kalynn's house for a swim date. Emma and Kalynn's dog were sad we would not let them in the house. HAHA!! I told Kalynn it looked like they were making the same serious face. 
 I am so thankful Emma loves dogs! She wanted Susie on the float with her. Poor Kalynn had a float full!!

Emma loves water! She likes these floaties as well, but the puddle jumper keeps her face higher out of the water.

Sweet sweet girls!!
 Lastly, a quick picture of Emma at the country club pool in her new puddle jumper vest. She is seriously like a fish in the water.