Sunday, February 23, 2014

Gender Reveal

One of my best friends threw us our gender reveal shower last night. We did not do anything like this with Emma. It really wasn't popular when we were pregnant with Emma. Brittany hosted it with help from her mom, Joyce Ann, and Kalynn. They combined it with a diaper and wipes shower. We got so many diapers and wipes!! So thankful! So the theme was bow or bowtie???
I thought the table decorations were simple but oh so cute!!
We had different soups and here are the desserts that were served.
Here are all of the diapers and wipes we were so blessed to get from our sweet friends and family!
Here are all of our guests who were thinking team blue.
Here is team pink. Team blue was the bigger team!! :)

Then we were given a can of silly string to spray at each other. Emma chose to sit in my lap to help me spray her daddy!!! That's my girl! And we were so excited to find out we were adding a sweet BOY to our family!
Emma and I were so excited, we were not really looking where the silly string was going and some got in Scott's eye and mouth- OOPS!!!
Emma was so excited by it all. She was kicking her legs and laughing the whole time I was running to Scott.
 To say Scott was excited to know he was getting a son would be an understatement!
 My sweet sweet friends who have been together forever it seems! Kalynn is 36 weeks pregnant, me at 19 weeks pregnant, Erica who is 9 weeks pregnant, and then Brittany the main host!
It was such a fun night!!