Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Father's Day

This Father's Day, we grilled out at our house. My brother & wife came along with my dad. Scott's dad & Susan came as well! It was so nice to stay home and have everyone over for lunch. Scott grilled out hamburgers and sausage. They were really good!!!
 We LOVE bacon and have passed our love of bacon down to Emma!!! We think she likes and eats it more than us! :)
 We also discovered that Honey BBQ chips are better than regular BBQ chips!
 Then we had apple cobbler and ice cream for dessert. It was all so good! My mom stopped by after we ate because she had been away for a week on a mission trip to Mexico. That night, Scott rocked Emma in Landon's newly redone glider and read her a story. 
It was a great day and I am glad we got to spend it together. I am especially thankful for the daddy that Scott is to Emma. He is such a hands on, involved dad and I appreciate that so much!!