Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pool Time & Blueberries

Yesterday, Scott and two guys went fishing all day at a plantation. The two wives and I along with our kids went there and hung out by the pool all day. Emma has recently been scared of a pool and did not want to get in when we got there. I am not sure if she thinks I am going to make her swim or what, but I promised her she wouldn't have to go under the water. She eventually got in and had a blast. Hopefully she is back to being my water girl because I hope to hang out at my friend's pool several more times before Landon arrives. 
 After the guys came back to the house from fishing, we ate grilled burgers and hotdogs. Then we went outside and picked blueberries. There were a ton that were ready to be picked. 
We brought some home to eat. Trying to decide if they would be better in cereal or ice cream!!! :)