Friday, July 25, 2014

Going Home

I was determined to get out of the hospital and in the comfort of my own home as quick as possible! I was ready to see Emma!! We left the hospital as soon as his 24 hour tests were complete. Here I am getting him ready for his going home outfit.
 Some sweet pictures Scott took of Landon in his going home outfit while we waited on the wheelchair to take us to our car. 
 Here we are waiting on the elevator. 
Not long after we arrived home, mom, Emma, and my dad came to our house.
Emma held him for a few minutes until she said he was too heavy. :)
Emma is being awesome!! She was bringing stuffed animals & food from her room into his room. She even pulled down books for him in case in wanted to read them. Haha!! :)
I am loving my family of FOUR! While I am posting this, Emma is currently at Disney World with my mom. They left yesterday morning and will return Sunday. She is having a blast and it is giving time for us to adjust to a newborn baby!