Thursday, July 24, 2014

Our Sweet Landon Is Here

Landon arrived Monday, July 21st at 10:57 a.m. He weighed 8.3 pounds and was 21.5 inches long. We are in love with our sweet baby boy!! Here is Scott and I during my labor.
My mom and I during my laboring. She was in the room for the birth of Emma and I knew I wanted her to experience the birth of Landon with me too!
I was just eating ice since that is all I could have at the time! But you better believe I ate a cheeseburger as soon as Landon was born. I ate the same thing as soon as Emma was born! :)
I am so thankful I got to hold him skin to skin for a solid hour after he was born. Mom left at this time to go home and get Emma. We wanted Emma to meet him before anyone else got to meet him.
Scott getting to hold his baby boy for the first time.
I was so happy to see Emma!!
She loves her 'baby' as she calls him!! :)
Our only family picture at the hospital and little stinker Emma was not looking. Ha!!
 It was time for me to be wheeled to my mother/baby room. Emma insisted on riding with Landon and I to the new room, and there was no way I was going to tell her no!!!
Our sweet chunky monkey!
Who needs a hospital hat when you can wear a Boston hat?!!? :) Our hospital stay was short & sweet. We were home by lunch time on Tuesday!!