Saturday, November 15, 2014

Just Me & the Kids

Scott left this morning to go tailgate in Athens for the Ga/Auburn game. My mom came over before lunch and we went out to run some errands. I dressed Landon is grey pants, a navy shirt, and an orange/navy hat before I realized of all days I had dressed him in Auburn colors. :) And I was not about to change him into something else. But I did remember we had a Georgia paci that could help offset the poor choice of clothes for today. 
 I asked Emma if she wanted to wear a dress, skirt, or jeans. She has not really liked wearing jeans much lately, so she wanted to wear a skirt. After I dressed her she looked down at herself and said, "I am pretty!" :)
 I told her she needed to take another picture because her eyes were closed. She wanted to see the picture of her eyes closed but I had already deleted it, so she made me take another picture where she closed her eyes on purpose just to be able to see what she looked like. Silly girl!!
 My mom took Emma to spend the night with her. Here is Landon at one of his favorite spots- in the tub! He fell asleep at 6:45 and now I have a quiet, peaceful house for the rest of the night!!
It's funny how you long for alone time, but as soon as you get it you are bored and missing the craziness that comes with babies/toddlers!!!