Monday, November 10, 2014

Landon & RSV

I took this picture Friday night when Scott was holding Landon. His poor eyes were looking so pitiful! So at the last minute Saturday morning I rushed out of the house to take him to the doctor. I got there about five minutes before they closed. I really thought it was just a small cold where they wouldn't be able to do anything but let it run its course with him being so young!
I get there and the test confirmed he has RSV! :( I felt horrible, but so thankful I went and didn't put it off until Sunday or even today! We are to do breathing treatments throughout the day and he is to miss daycare this next week. Scott stayed home with him and sent me these pictures today. 
 Here he is during one of his breathing treatments. Pretty sure this little princess passed on her cough/sickness to her baby brother. 
Emma wanted in on the breathing treatment fun too!!
Getting extra cuddles!
 He has still been his happy laid back self. His eyes look so much better. And thankful that the albuterol has not messed with his sleep like I was warned that it might!
 We are both off tomorrow for Veteran's Day and then Scott will stay home with him on Wednesday & Thursday since he has so many sick hours. I used all of mine during my maternity leave. I will be staying home with him on Friday though. We will take him back to the doctor for a checkup on Wednesday to make sure the treatments are working!!