Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Landon had his field trip today. Scott was able to meet his class and hang out with Landon since I will be with my class at the same field trip. They were on the wagon ride checking out all the farm animals. 
Then it was time to play on the big tractor playground. 
Look at that cute pig face! They also got to watch the pigs race and loved cheering on their favorite pig. 
Landon got to pick out his own personal pumpkin to take back home. 
They were playing on the hay bales and spotted my class coming by on the wagon ride. 
Then it was time for them to eat lunch. 
After lunch, Scott went back to work and Landon went to play with his class on the big playground. 
After we all played on the big playground, we headed back to the bus to get back to school. Landon crashed on the bus. It did not take long after his fun and busy field trip and with me scratching his back! Thankful Scott and I both get to be a part of our kiddo's school events.