Thursday, October 31, 2019

Waiting on Baby

We are patiently waiting on baby to make his/her arrival. Landon was testing out the rocker. I am pretty sure he is living up to the middle child syndrome here where he doesn't quite want to give up the baby status. :)
Here is the nursery for now. I wanted a space that had a relaxing/calm feel to it. I am loving the grey, navy, and dark wood. If baby is a boy, we will add more mint colors to the room and if baby is a girl, we will add more apricot colors to the room. 
Scott built all three bookshelves/shelf.
I created a poll on social media and was surprised that so many are predicting that I am having a girl. 
Scott took this picture of Emma and I Monday. My due date may have been yesterday, but I still plan on working the next three days unless baby comes before then. 
Scott randomly took this picture Monday evening. He is not happy baby hasn't come yet and I keep telling him it will probably be Friday before we meet baby. I will be induced Friday if I have not had baby yet. 
Just another picture by Scott this week of me still pregnant. 
Here is Landon at my mom's tonight as we have to be at the hospital early in the morning to be induced.  It is his last night being the youngest in our family. 
They are probably dreaming of meeting their newest sibling tomorrow. 
It has been so much fun watching Emma and Landon get so excited about the arrival of our new baby. I cannot wait to watch them in action with the baby. They are going to be the BEST big sister/brother to their baby!