Monday, April 22, 2013

Another Weekly Recap :)

Emma found this at my mom's last week and just had to get into it. 
I told her she was having more fun in it then than she ever did as an infant. 
 Then she went inside my mom's and had to have a cookie.
 She only wants the cream. So she gets one, opens in up, examines the cream, and ...........................
 then GOES TO TOWN eating it. :)
 So I am very honored to announce that I was announced Teacher of the Year for my county this past Thursday night. I will now fill out paperwork for the state. I received two beautiful bouquets of flowers at my school on Friday. The ones on the left are from my mom and the ones on the right are from The Williams. Love them all!!
So I got a text on Friday from our realtor that there was an agent wanting to show it Saturday morning. We got up earlier than we would have liked, went to eat breakfast, and then made a trip to Wal-Mart. My mom met us at Hardee's and went to our newest Wal-Mart with us.
 Emma and I had bedhead and she was wearing her pajama shirt. I told Scott we fit right in to Wal-Mart that morning. :) But on a good note- I got a text from our realtor today that said our house is in their top three of houses they saw. I just continue to pray that if they are the right owners for the house, then things will move forward. And if they aren't the ones God has for this house, we will continue to be faithful to his perfect plan for us. She was reaching out to her NayNay in this next picture. 
Yesterday, my mom and a few friends got together for a small lunch gathering to help celebrate me winning county wide TOTY! These two girls and I have been friends for 16 plus years!!

Me and the awesome caramel cake that was made on a last minute request from me. :) Brittany (above in the black shirt) and her mom, Valerie (below with Emma) made it for me. 
 Valerie and Emma playing outside in the beautiful weather yesterday.
 It has been an awesome week for us!! I will try my best to blog a little more often. :) :)