Sunday, April 14, 2013

Recap of Our Week

Emma and Cali sharing a blanket to watch Mickey Mouse.
One morning before heading to school.
Yes, she even has a life-size stuffed animal of Mickey Mouse who shares the bed with her. :)
She was telling Cali goodbye one morning before going to school.
So the dance teacher at my school bought these one day and they looked so good. She also said they were good. So the next day, I bought some to try and they were so yummy! The honey adds just a hint of sweetness and the captain wafer crackers are so much better then the normal orange crackers.
My brother and his wife, Krista, have a dog named Daisy who looks just like this puppy. I had to record her one night so I could send them the video of her calling this puppy Daisy.
 She woke up one morning before school and wanted to go play with her kitchen before going to school.
 Here is another morning as she was heading out to head to school. I love this outfit on her. 
 She loves to "feed" the pig at my mom's house. :)
 So this post was random from our week. I hope you had a great week too!!