Sunday, September 22, 2013

"Big Mamas"

"Big Mamas" is a name that was given to us a loooong time ago by Kalynn, one of the big mamas. :) The four of us girls have been friends for 16 years! Brittany and I knew each other though our moms who became close friends when Britt was 8 and I was 12. I met Kalynn and Erica in youth group. The four of us all went to the same church and went though our entire youth group years together. We have watched each other graduate high school, college, get big girl jobs, get engaged, married, and now begin motherhood! Erica has a sweet little girl, Iris, who is currently 15 months old. Kalynn is about to welcome her miracle baby boy, Archer, in late March. She prayed for 2 1/2 years to be a mommy! Brittany is a new bride of about 8 months. I am so thankful for them! They are all "aunts" to my sweet Emma!!!
Brittany, Kalynn, and I at the beach for the day this past summer!!!
We all love the beach!
Me, Kalynn, and Erica at the lake one night in September while a
commercial was being made and we were part of it!!