Sunday, September 8, 2013

Girls Day Out

My mom, Emma, and I had a girls day out this weekend. We went and grabbed lunch at a locally owned restaurant in town. Then we went to paint some pottery. Emma painted her own little coaster before heading off to play in their play room. 
 She loved painting her coaster.
 She painted the coaster all by herself and when she got tired and wanted to go play, I left it just like she had finished it. We did go back and add her name and year, but I want her to see it down the road and know she painted it just the way it looks.
I used Emma's handprints to make a leaf on a plate which is shown below. 
Mom made a plate with her handprint and then Emma's on top. The plate read "Nae Nae & Emma" and it turned out so cute!! (I will have to take a picture next time I am at my mom's and add it.)

Then we ran a few errands, before Emma and I headed home to do one of my favorite things on the weekend. NAP!!!! :) We had so much fun together. I can't wait until the next girls day out!!!