Thursday, September 5, 2013

Our Little Dancer

We signed Emma up to dance recently and Tuesday was her first day! She will go every Tuesday and Thursday for thirty minutes. I feel thirty minutes for 2-4 year olds is perfect. Other dance companies in town do an hour, but I feel like that is too long to really hold their attention. The dance studio is very close to our house which makes is convenient and is the best one in town. I took dance there as a child and it still has the same owners. She cried when I left her on Tuesday, but today she walked like a big girl with her teacher to their room. I was so proud of her!! I sat out in my car and read some of my Bible. I am already looking forward to her recital in May. I know they are going to be so cute!!! Here is a picture I took of her in her dance attire. :)
And here is a picture of her just a year ago at around 18 months when we did a trial run at dance. I quickly realized she was not old enough. Waiting a year was such a great decision. She loves going to dance now!!!