Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas at NaeNae's House

We had Christmas at my mom's house this afternoon. We opened gifts and then ate dinner together. The kids always love seeing what is in their stockings. 
Mom got some more mascara and Landon got a drawing book with his monkey handprint as the cover. 
Emma got some more clothes for her build-a-bears and a big sticker book. 
 Landon was shocked and excited about his big Star Wars light saber. 
Scott got another flannel shirt and then a Georgia bulldog cement figurine we will put on our porch. 
 Landon was excited about this lighthouse/octopus toy he can use with his toy cars. 
 They were both excited that NaeNae got them their very own iPads. Emma got a teal cover and Landon got an orange cover. 
Here are Brandon and Krista and then Scott and I. 
Heidi got a pink cover for her iPad. They were all testing them out. 
 Mom gave both families a watercolor drawing of our houses. Then Brandon got a picture of him in his police officer's uniform with a poem/prayer typed out beside it. 
Mom took the kids to pain pottery for Scott and I. They painted me a cup that I will put my makeup brushes in and they painted Scott a Georgia Bulldog plate. 
 Matching in red plaid. :)
Mom gave me a card that said "shopping for clothes"- meaning she would give me some money when I went clothes shopping. Then a picture with my brother to make mom happy. :)
 Landon and Heidi wanted to take a bath with their new bath paint. They love each other so much! So glad they are close in age and get along so well!
It has been a great Christmas!!!