Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas with PawPaw

We went over to my dad's today after church for our Christmas. We always have eggs, country and sugar ham, sausage, rice, hash brown casserole, and rolls. Bubba brought over some cinnamon rolls. It is always so yummy! Then the kids were past ready to open their gifts. They love opening their stockings and know it is always the first thing they get to open. 
 Emma was very excited about her Hatchimal egg. 
 My dad put a selfie light in mine and Krista's stocking. Emma was testing it out. Then Scott and I tested it out. We were very impressed that my dad saw it on TV and ordered it for us. :)
Landon is very much into opening gifts this season and I am pretty sure he helped my dad open every single one of his gifts. PawPaw didn't mind at all though. 
 Heidi was busy eating between opening her gifts. 
 And here is Landon also helping Scott open his gifts. 
 Emma being extra sweet and giving me some loving between presents. 
It was a great time at my dad's and the cousins love each other so much! They get along great!