Friday, November 1, 2019

Red Ribbon Week

This week was Red Ribbon Week for our schools. Emma and Landon had themed days each day this week. Monday was crazy sock day for Landon. 
Monday was mix up day for Emma and she took her pumpkin project to school. Her pumpkin unicorn looked just like the character from the book she chose. She is such a great artist. 
Thursday was orange day for Emma. It was my first day of my maternity leave and so I surprised her with lunch. I grabbed her some Chick-fil-A nuggets because they are her favorite. They had not started serving fries, so I went to McDonald's to get her some fries and a drink. 
Today was sunglasses day for Emma and community helper day for Landon. Emma's shirt is perfect for today because I am going in to be induced and we are welcoming our baby into our family at some point today. Landon was so excited to dress up as a firefighter for today.