Friday, November 15, 2019

Week 2 at Home with Savannah

Week Two with Savannah is here and her eyebrows and forehead were so serious while she slept in my lap this past Monday morning while the other two were at school. 
She then gave such a serious look when she woke up from her nap. I am loving these quiet days at home with her!
Emma made sure to give her lots of love when she got home from school on Monday!
Here she is napping on me this past Tuesday while it was just us at the house. She took a three hour nap on me and I loved every minute of it!
Wednesday brought a lazy day for everyone while the other two were at school. Cali and Georgia joined her on the couch for naps!
Thursday, she took a nap in her swing while sucking on her two middle fingers. Pretty sure those two fingers in her mouth is about the cutest thing!
Then she made sure to love on daddy when he got home from work last night. Her hair is so dark and all over the place! It is the first thing people comment on with they see her. She has so much hair and it explains why I suffered from heartburn so bad this pregnancy. 
Today she turned two weeks old and it is going so fast! She decided to nap again in her swing today and found new fingers!
Then around lunch today, she and I decided to get out of the house and went to my mom's house for a change of scenery.