Saturday, May 12, 2012

Phillip Phillips Came Back Home!

I live in the same town Phillip Phillip's is from. We went to the same high school. I know his sister from a painting pottery place she use to own. If you do not recognize the name..........he is in the Top 3 for American Idol. The top three contestants go back to their home town for a few days. The people here have showed him just how much we support him. People met him at the airport last night when he arrived. People have followed him everywhere today: to a radio interview, out to eat at one of his favorite local restaurants, to his families pawn shop, to a parade held for him, and then to a concert he put on. It was such a fun afternoon. Scott was helping a friend shoot some video for something, so my brother and I went to watch the concert.
My brother and I on our way to the concert. 
Tons of cars on the side of the road leading to the concert.
Emma did so good while we were waiting. She kept herself entertained and did not fuss one time while we were there for several hours.
Excuse the gnat/boogie on her face. :)

Emma and I then met up with my mom and grandma Shelby to listen to him sing a few songs. On the way out, we ran into Scott's dad and grandma Mary who also went to hear him sing. We are all hoping he will win AMERICAN IDOL!!!
A ton of people there to support him.