Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Welcome To Moes.....................

Yes, we ate at Moe's for dinner tonight. Emma loves their black beans. We found out tonight that she also loves their corn. She had a cheese quesadilla and she kept dipping it in sour cream & their queso. She also ate part of an oatmeal raisin cookie...........yeah I ate the other half.
My mom met us up their for dinner. She had not seen Emma in a few days and was wanting some sugar from sweet girl. She kept standing in the booth and would have the biggest smile on her face.
 At one point I told Emma I wanted to take a picture of her and OJan and this is what we got......
She just kept patting her head. It was too funny! Like she was embarrassed to take a picture. I went on to church while Scott & Emma ran a few errands and came back home. Once I got home, we turned on music for her and she kept dancing and pointing to the computer screen at what was showing on the screen with the song.