Sunday, May 27, 2012

Our Saturday/Sunday

We went to Scott's brother, Peyton's, graduation on Saturday. He graduated from high school. It was bittersweet! I have known Peyton since he was like 8, so I have seen him grow up into a great guy. He is off to college in the same town I went to college. I can't wait to go visit and see how Valdosta has changed. Susan threw a great party with family and friends. It was all so nice. After we ate a delicious meal, some went swimming. Emma would not get in until Scott got in with her. I did not bring my swimsuit, so I tried with her aunt and uncle and she was not happy until it was with Scott. 
Peyton is the one looking creepy behind Scott. Haha!!! He is so funny! Emma is like fish in water when she is in a pool. I am taking her Tuesday to get some ideas from a friend of what I can do with her in the pool since she is really too young to learn how to swim.
Today after church we went to eat at my mom's. She was looking at herself on the phone while mom was taking pictures.
She was having fun with her diaper/wipe holder. She was trying her best to fasten it. She is such a sweet/happy girl!!
Then we left to come home to nap with Emma. We grabbed one of my favorite snacks on the way home thanks to my mom. :) I will take Happy Hour Sonic coke and cheese sticks any day!!!! Not to mention.............Scott and Emma love them too.