Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer Break Is Here

We have had a busy three days so far. I had to go back to my school Tuesday to finish up, but we got a call from her school that she was freaking out about her feet and was not wanting to walk. I took her to the doctor to see what these two knots were on her feet. As soon as I started to tell him about her feet, he looks at them to tell me she has hand, foot, mouth. This is the second time she has had it. She first got it last May............what is it with May and getting this virus??? This is her at the doctor's office. Standing on her feet that she would not stand on at school. Once we got there and left she has been happy girl and has not whined. I think she just wanted to be with mommy and not at school!!
We finally went grocery shopping Tuesday once Scott got off of work and came home to fix Sloppy Joe's. Scott makes the best!! We wanted something quick because we wanted to get ready for American Idol.
Here is Emma feeding herself. She loves to feed herself. She started off good...................
and this is how she ended. She had already had a bath and insisted on running her hands through her hair, so needless to say, her hair was a HOT MESS!!!
I let her try part of a pop-tart for the first time. She was not sure what to think of it at first, but did give in and eat some of it. 
I know it seems like all she does it eat, but I promise it was just the normal daily meals. :) This was lunch yesterday. I fed her the leftover Sloppy Joe and did not have near the mess.
We had a couple friends over last night for the American Idol finale. We were all rooting for Phillip Phillips because he is great, but also because he is from our home town. Emma was awesome for the two hours. She played, ate cheese sticks late at night, and then topped it off with some cheesecake. I promise her wight is only like 50% and she brushes her teeth daily!!! This was her soon after our friends left. She was so tired. I think it is too cute that she has her bracelet and ball she was playing with in bed with her. We love her so so much!!!