Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Weekend Full of Friends

This past weekend was one filled with friends. Scott went to the Georgia game with two of his friends. They had a good time! Saturday after Emma had her first nap, we went to my moms where we met up with my good friend Brittany and her mom. We have all been friends for the last 16 years!! She was my maid of honor and I will be her matron of honor in her wedding next March. I have been wanting to make a wreath and finally found one I thought was very cute and pretty simple to do. I am far from bring a crafty person. :) I really thought they turned out cute. 
Here is my wreath on my front door. I can't wait to stack some pumpkins on my black planters and maybe get some cute fall type pillows for my rocking chairs. I will post a picture once I get the pumpkins in place. Scott and I want to go to a local melon/pumpkin patch this weekend to get some pumpkins and such. 
Sunday morning, I was taking some pictures of Emma to send to Scott. She got a kick out of seeing herself in the screen. 
She is a mess! :)
Sunday after lunch, Emma and I drove an hour and a half to visit two of my roommates. One is pregnant with her second baby and was having a shower. I have not seen Jadie (on the right) in like 20 months and it has been years since I have seen Lauren (on the left). It is crazy how much has changed in 5 short years: we finished college, got married, and had babies!!
Emma, Stryder (Jadie's cute little boy), and Ranier (Lauren's precious girl) enjoyed sitting under the table. Emma is 5 days older than Stryder. 
Scott sent this picture to me on Sunday before they headed back. He got Emma this cute shirt to wear on Saturday's when the DAWGS play!
Monday night after bath time, she had fun putting on my hair wrap. I enjoyed this past weekend so much!!