Thursday, September 13, 2012

Loving the Weather & Daddy/Daughter Day

Emma would not wear her Braves hat for nothing at the game, but was having a ball wearing it the other night at the house. Silly girl!!!
I left work early yesterday morning because Emma's school called to say she had a fever and was pulling at her ear. :/ The last two times she has had those symptoms, it was because she had hand/foot/mouth. But the doctor confirmed she had an ear infection. We left the doctor and went home for awhile while her medicines were being filled. We picked those up and came back home where she napped for two and a half hours. Once Scott got home, it was so nice outside (for once!!) that we spent time going to get the mail and play in the front yard. 
 Cali enjoyed the nice weather too as we went to check the mail. 
Emma is getting to be such a big girl which is sad to me! I am loving her being more independent but I do not want her to grow up so fast. 
She loves her some Cali. :)
She absolutely loves being outside. It calmed her down so much as an infant and will still calm her down if she gets stir crazy in the house. 
We felt it was best to keep her out of daycare today as well so her body could fully heal. Scott stayed home with her. They were able to spend a lot of daddy/daughter time together. She slept in this morning too. She had just woken up in this picture and you can tell she would not have felt like being at school today.
Scott meets up with two of his guy friends every Thursday for lunch and today was no different. They went to Olive Garden (without me and it just opened on Monday :/ but I know we will go plenty of times now that we have one in town). Emma showed out some while they were there, but they all survived! Then they went birthday present shopping for me. :) I finally made a list this year. Normally, Scott is having to think of things to get me. Not this year!!
 She was feeling much better by the time I got home from work. She was ready to boogie and began to turn on the music from our alarm clocks! Then this evening, we took her to All American Fun Park to let her ride some rides. My mom met us there. We even got to play a few games. :) We got enough tickets to get Emma a dino figurine and some bracelets.
She loves the merry-go-round!! She was holding on tight!! :)
 Here is my mom bowling(or whatever you call that game!).
Then we went to the mall to get her some tights for her fall mini photo shoot this Saturday. She got to see the doggies while we were there too!! Tomorrow is Friday...........and Saturday is my birthday. I can't wait to spend time with family this weekend.