Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bananas & Dog Food :)

I went to a Pampered Chef party last night with some ladies from my church. It was so much fun. They served us fajitas, homemade salsa, and volcano cake. The fajitas were amazing! I told Scott we need to make our own very soon. The party was at a house very close to my moms house, so I dropped Emma off with her for the couple of hours I was at the party. Emma enjoyed playing outside, eating dinner, playing in the tub, and then eating a banana for a snack. 
 We got home and she had her sippy cup in the kitchen floor. Cali ran up to it and Emma did not like that. She said no and then ran to Cali's food dish and kept saying "this hers" "this hers" "this hers." It was her first time putting two words together at the same time. She was determined to let Cali know where her food was located.
Then she squatted down and said "mmmm" as if you prove to Cali that it was yummy and she should not mess with her food!! It was so funny.