Sunday, September 9, 2012

So Ready For Fall

My mom remembered she had a rocking horse in her attic and recently brought it down. When we went over to her house Monday night for dinner, she had it all ready for Emma. Emma loved it!! She was able to climb on and off by herself and would rock so fast on it!
We went to the mall on Tuesday night and left with a cookie cake slice. Emma was eating a piece with pink icing so her lips were bright pink. :)
The rest of the week flew by for us. We did not have much planned outside of work. On Friday, we went over to a friend's house for cake, coffee, and games. I decided to start on some Pinterest things I want to make for my favorite season and made these cute acorns. 
Aren't they super cute!!! Emma wanted to eat every Nutter Butter there was!!!
Last night we had friends over for the Georgia game. Emma did great and even went to bed with them all here which I was nervous about. She has tried to fight sleep in the past when there have been people over, but she did great last night. Today we went to my moms for lunch. Afterwards, Scott washed and waxed my car. It was feeling so nice for once outside, so we took a blanket outside and chilled out for awhile in the nice weather. She was munching on crushed ice here. She got her love for ice from me and my mom.
My mom was getting her to kick the ball. Scott wants her to play soccer when she turns 3. I think the toddlers are so cute in their soccer outfits.
She was enjoying the cooler weather today too!!! We did not go outside much this summer unless we were heading somewhere because it was just too hot, but I plan on spending as much time as possible outside once the weather cools down some.
Being super sweet! The girl loves to be outside. She will get upset if we do not let her outside. She played outside at my moms for probably 45 minutes and would have stayed out much longer if we had not left to go home so we could get in our Sunday nap. :) She napped for 3 hours. She woke up not feeling well but is acting much better now.
We went to eat at Steak-n-Shake and she was enjoying a yummy Banana milkshake. We have had such a nice weekend!!