Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Shopping & Getting Our Tree

Scott went out last night to get Emma a few Christmas toys from ToysRUs. He said it was crazy, but I think he really enjoyed the excitement of it. My friend, Kalynn, came to my house and went shopping with Emma and I. My mom met us while we were at Target. We went to ToysRUs, the mall, Target, then to eat at Ruby Tuesday, Pier 1, Wal-Mart, Seats, and then back to ToysRUs. We were worn out. Poor Kalynn was stuffed in the back seat with Emma.
Later the evening Emma and I ran to Southern Elegance and then met Scott at Joanne's Fabrics where I got some fabric for her birthday. We went and got our Christmas Tree. She loved riding in this car while they were preparing to put our tree on top of Scott's truck.
Once Emma finally went to sleep, we decorated it. My whole house smells like Christmas tree with the real tree and the plug-ins from Bath & Body Works. Love it!!!