Wednesday, November 2, 2011

OJan's Birthday

Today is my mom's birthday. I could not have asked for a better mom. She has always been there for Brandon and I and I know she always will. I can count on her for anything. And she has crazy amounts of love for this little sweet girl!!
Several of us(Krista, Jeff, Sandra, Dacia, John, Cody, Emma, and I) took mom out to eat at Makata's. It was very good. Her two sons(Brandon and Scott) were working.

The guy cooking the food was funny. Emma got scared when he did the fire....last time we took her to a place like this, it didn't bother her.
Emma went crazy over the soup they brought mom. Emma also loved eating the sherbert they brought to us after we were done with our meal.
Sandra got mom a cake which was delicious. Emma had to try it too!! The girl LOVES food.
Happy Birthday again mom!! I am so thankful for you. I hope I am as good of a mom to Emma as you are to all of us!!