Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lazy Sunday

It has been a lazy day. We came to moms after church to eat lunch. Sandra fixed some amazing pork chops and rice. We also had green beans, corn, biscuits, and cake. Emma loved eating it all.
Then I took Emma outside to play in the yard. She loves outside and the weather today feels great!! She loved picking up the leaves. 
I rocked Emma to sleep for her nap time. I love that she lets me rock her. She use to not like being rocked to sleep, but we rock her to sleep just about every night now. She is currently passed out on mom's bed with mom. Scott and Krista are asleep in the living room. Sandra and I are being lazy on the computer and poor Brandon is at work.
Emma's adorable outfit OJan got her from Disney.
We have been so busy lately, that lazy days like today are just what we needed!!