Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful for Fall

I have always said Fall is my favorite season of the year. I love everything about it. It reminds me of going to the fair, eating the food, and riding the rides. I know Emma will love riding fair rides in a couple of years.
I think of pumpkins during the fall. I love pumpkin pie, pumpkin scent candles, and pumpkin soap.
I love to burn my fall candles. My favorite candles come from Bath & Body Works. They smell awesome and make the whole room smell yummy!!!
If the weather would stay cool, I love watching the fire in our fireplace. I love my fireplace and think it it simple and pretty.
I am thankful for lazy nights at home with my family. We love this chair and will sometimes squeeze into this chair. When you get two adults, a baby, and a dog into this chair it gets crowded but we love our play time in this chair.
And thinking of fall reminds me of my favorite fall holiday which happens to be a week from today!! Going to enjoy my lazy evening at home with Scott. Sweet girl is sound asleep.