Wednesday, December 7, 2011

All Things Santa

I had my Sunday School Ladies Night last night. We were to bring something either salty or sweet and a wrapped ornament to swap. I decided to make these cute Santa hats. They turned out so cute....and you can't go wrong with brownies, icing, and strawberries. I will be making these again soon!
I also decided to make these Secret Santa cookies because they are so easy and yummy!!! I hunted all over town for Peanut Butter cookie dough. I finally found some at Publix...where I probably should have started looking in the first place. You place a mini snicker bar in the middle of the dough to get the nice surprise when you bite into it.
Emma and Scott had daddy/daughter time while I was at the party. She loves to crawl up next to the tree and sit. She looks like she was up to something in this picture.
 She also loves to try and touch the lights. 
You can also tell in this picture that she got a hold of one of the presents. I think that is one of Scott's. He is dying to open one, but he is going to have to wait a little longer. 
She is such a sweet and easy going baby.