Tuesday, December 6, 2011

HO HO NOOOOO!!!

Emma's doctors office brings in reindeer and Mr. and Mrs. Clause every year for the kids to come and see. We took Emma right before I went to my ornament swap tonight. Here is the picture I took of the reindeer with my phone so it is not the best.
Scott took this great picture with his camera. There were two reindeer for the kids to see. Their antlers were huge!!!
We then waited in line for awhile to see Santa Clause. She did not want to sit in his lap at the mall so I gave her my phone to distract her. It worked long enough for Scott to get this picture. You can see in her eyes she is sensing something not right. She probably felt all the beard on her ears and neck.
And then she lost it!!! She threw down my phone and went to screaming. There were about 50 or more people in the room watching. I was determined to get some pictures of her and Santa even if it was one of her screaming. She will look back and laugh one day! But Scott and I said no more Santa pictures this year. We don't want to completely freak her out even more than she looks in this picture.
Then we decided to get one of her looking at the camera, which meant someone had to get in with her. I don't know how to work Scott's camera that great so that left me. She was much better with her mama and those two fingers in her mouth!!