Sunday, June 10, 2012

Emma's Weekend

Emma spent the weekend with my mom while we went to Savannah. She got to experience several of her favorites (Mexican food, Target, staying up late, powder doughnuts, etc) while she was with my mom. This is going to be a picture dump so I can look back and show Emma one day what all she did with her OJan.

This one was actually taken Thursday night while mom, Emma, and I went to Wal-Mart to get a few things she would need this weekend. Yes, you do what you have to do to keep a 17 month old happy while grocery shopping. She only had one!! :)
Emma and I met my brother for breakfast at Burger King on Friday before heading out of town. She loves anything dipped in Ketchup.
This was the first picture my mom sent me to let me know what they were doing. She loves this pink car that Scott's dad and Susan gave her for Christmas.
 She was playing with Easter eggs.
Then they went to eat at a Mexican restaurant. We all LOVE
Mexican food and the cheese dip there.
My mom always fixes her big breakfasts when she stays with her. We are all going on vacation in about two weeks and I am looking forward to my mom fixing us big breakfasts!! :)
She loves playing with tupperware containers.
She was helping mom wash dishes and probably begging to wash her hands. She loves to wash her hands anytime she sees someone else washing their hands.
Then she found her way into the bathroom to play with Band-Aids.
We went to Toys R Us on Thursday and mom got Emma a big drawing pad and fat crayons.
We will have to keep/frame some of her first "drawings."
This was sweet girl sleeping the first night she was with my mom.
Yes, they went back for more cheese dip, rice, and refried beans on Saturday too.
Then went to Target. She was showing my mom her belly button. She can point to her ears, head, nose, mouth, belly button, and show us her tongue.
 These last two were today. She was playing with my old cabbage patch dolls.
I wish I knew what she was thinking while she was holding it in her lap and looking at it.
Thank you mom for watching Emma while we got to go on a mini vacation!! We LOVE you very much!!!