Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Emma and I are so lucky to have Scott in our life. He is a great daddy to Emma and an awesome husband to me. We went to church this morning which was an awesome way to start our day. Then we went to pick up chicken/vegetables/sides from Publix and met my dad at Cheehaw after we picked up my mom's bike for me to ride.
The girl was READY to eat!!!
We got our two dads a copy of Courageous (which was filmed by our church) for Father's Day. I have been wanting to get this for them on this special day for awhile. It fits right in with Father's Day since it is all about being a Godly father.
We recently bought Emma this bike trailer so her and Scott could ride bikes around the neighborhood. I hope to get a bike soon to join them. The sun was right in her face. :(
This is my dad. We were so glad he was there. We were missing Scott's dad and family. He was visiting his sister who is pretty sick.
The night Scott put the trailer together for the first time, Emma would climb in it and sit for awhile. She would get upset if we took her out. She was getting antsy to start riding, so I rode her some while Scott and my dad were getting the other two bikes ready.
And we were off!!
You can see her in the trailer. She loves to just look around at the surroundings.
Then we took a break at the playground.
She loved sliding with Scott.
Then her and I rode on the tire swing.
Once last slide ride before we rode back to our spot to head home. We really enjoyed our day together!!