Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First for Everything

     This is my first blog post ever! I have wanted to create a blog for awhile now, but just kept putting it off.  I started keeping a journal my mom bought me when Emma was born in January. I kept it up very regularly for awhile until life got busy. I would skip one night and then one night would turn into a week without writing and the week turned into months. I will hopefully be motivated (with Scott's help) to keep this blog going. I want to look back down the road and see Emma's milestones and just how we lived life daily with her. Emma is 8 months old now and I am going to eventually get up to date with my posts. I plan on doing a monthly post from the past 8 months and then will follow our life journey with Emma on here.
            
 This is the latest picture we have together. We have got to do better! And before these pictures were taken, we had not had pictures taken of us since our wedding 3 years ago....sad I know!