Thursday, September 22, 2011

Gooooo Dawgs!!! ( I mean Happy 8 Months!)

Dear Emma,
I have caught up with your posts. You are currently 8 months old and fast approaching 9 months. Your personality is really showing. You know exactly what to do when daddy gets his camera out.
As of right now, you have no choice but to love the Gerogia Bulldogs.
September started the football season and your daddy is a little crazy when it comes to the Bulldogs.
He went to school in Athens and we can't wait to show you the great town it is when you get older. It really is a nice place.
I wish I could say this very cute outfit helped them win the games they have already played this season, but it hasn't. They are struggling as they have won one game so far. 
You absolutely love being outside. When you were just a few months old and even now, if you started to get fussy, we would take you outside and you would instantly calm down. I am glad my favorite season will begin tomorrow. I love everything about Fall. 
I love the picture above. You will be sitting and will get so excited, so you just throw your arms up in the air. You will have the biggest smile on your face.
We love you like Uga loves his ice!!
Mommy & Daddy