Thursday, April 19, 2012

Funny Funny Girl

Emma and I had such a fun time together together today after I picked her up from daycare. We were waiting on daddy to get home from work. She was eating some Vanilla Wafers and Cali was wanting some of them.
 I forgot I had my flash turned on while taking pictures of her with my I-phone. It was bright and she kept closing her eyes. Then she thought it would be cute to squint and laugh while I take her picture. I was laughing so hard. She was in such a silly mood this afternoon. She was wanting me to take her socks off of her, put her shoes back on, and then put her socks over the toe part of her shoes. It was too funny!!
Okay.......first of all.........excuse my Santa pajama pants in April. Too comfortable to only wear one month out of the year. :) She would eat one and then get one to give to Cali......the dog who never ate human food has suddenly eaten just about everything thanks to Emma. But Cali is not complaining!!!