Monday, April 16, 2012

Guys Day/Girls Day

Scott went with two of his good friends to a Braves game yesterday. It was good for him to get away for the day with some guys. I am so glad they got to see the Braves win as well. They had great seats under the upper deck, so they were in the shade the whole time. We are wanting to take Emma this summer with my mom and her family, so we will have to get seats there again so Emma won't be too hot.

Emma and I went with mom, Brandon, and Krista to their church this morning. Then we all went out to eat at Zaxby's. Emma and I then came home and took a nice nap. After a meeting at church yesterday afternoon and picking up Emma from mom's, we ran by and got Taco Bell. Scott had me try their new Locos Taco one time and I loved it. I did not think I would like it that much, but it was very good. I just had to have one Sunday and so that is what I got. Emma loves refried beans so she ate the whole bowl full. She also had some yogurt that she loves!!
Here is sweet girl eating the refried beans. We originally took the picture to send to Scott so he could see sweet girl while on his guys outing.
The little bug loves to cuddle. She loves to lay her head on one of our shoulders and go to sleep. She didn't have an option last night :) as Scott was coming back from the game. She fell right to sleep and it was such an awesome feeling.
I really enjoyed our girls day. I know when she gets older (which I am NOT rushing at all) we will have so much fun shopping, going to movies, going to the beach, or other girly things. I am so blessed to be her mama!!