Monday, April 16, 2012

Mexican Food & Cute Little Hat

I love cheese dip from Mexican restaurants!!! I can walk away completely happy and full just from eating the cheese dip. Thankfully........Emma knows what makes mommy happy and loves to eat at Mexican restaurants too!!
I had a class after work today and Scott had a softball game so I picked her up from daycare and went to grab dinner at a place my mom and I have eaten at several times on Monday nights when I have class. It is close to where my class is and my mom's work. On today, though, Emma and I went to eat by ourselves since my mom was working a little later. She loved eating the rice, chips, cheese dip, salsa, and refried beans (of course!!!).
She loved picking up the whole chip and biting little pieces off to eat. She now has four top and four bottom teeth plus at least two molars coming in so biting and chewing are becoming much easier. She got mad when it was time to go so she took a chip or two to much on out in the parking lot waiting on my mom to come get her. My mom met us in the parking lot after she got off work to take Emma to her house while I went to class. This was just Emma's snack as she ate again at my moms.
I picked sweet girl up from moms and went home to Scott. He got home around the same time we did from his softball game. They won!!! He has been wanting to get Emma a baseball cap for awhile and was able to find one at the game yesterday. She loves wearing it. And I must say........she is pretty cute in it.
Can't wait to take her to a Braves game while wearing this hat........and eating Mexican food there. :) Just kidding........but you never know.........it could happen. Although I don't think I could turn down nachos and popcorn and boiled peanuts and a hotdog. Now that I have that on my mind.......
I want to go to a Braves game NOW!!! :)