Monday, April 30, 2012

Sunny Sunday by the Pool

Our friend, Kalynn, asked us to come over to her house yesterday to go swimming. We were getting together with Brittany, Erica, and John as well. We came home from church to change and ran to Burger King to grab something to eat. Cali even got to go with us. We got to Kalynn's and ate our food. Kalynn blew up Emma's little pool and her pool float. She went straight in her little pool. The cold water did not bother her at all. The big pool's water was chilly, so you had to warm up to it. Emma could have cared less. She wanted to get in that pool so bad!! She even took 5 or 6 steps all by herself while we were there. Yes, my fearless child decides to take steps on concrete and by a pool. She did not want to sit in any of her floats for long.......even after Scott went to go buy her a bigger one. She wanted to be in the pool as much as she could. I am getting her some swim lessons this summer. She loves to go swimming!! I have a feeling we will be at Kalynn's a bunch this summer. It will not be very relaxing to me, but Emma will love it! Emma and Cali both crashed on the way home.
Emma slept another hour and half once we got home. I love how her sweet little hand is resting on his arm. I love these two with all of my heart!!!!!