Saturday, December 29, 2012

Out & About

We went to the mall to return a few things and walk around on Thursday. Emma thinks she is too big for her stroller. She loved walking the whole time and would just swing her arms all over the place. She loves looking at the display for Chick-fil-A that is across from Old Navy. I love this outfit she got from Lillie for Christmas. 
We took her later to stay the night with Papi and GranGran. She had a great time. Aunt Ashleigh got the joy of sharing the bed with her. :) She now knows what we went through all those months she slept with us. Thankfully she loves her big girl bed and sleeps in it every night! We met them yesterday in Thomasville to get her and to eat at Jonah's. It is an awesome Christian based restaurant. I have been three times and have always gotten the same thing- Shrimp and Grits. It is too good not to get, but one of these days, I will venture out and try something new. :)
Then we went walking around downtown Thomasville. I love their downtown area.
Once we got back in town, we went over to Brandon and Krista's for a minute. Emma loved playing with their two dogs. This one (Daisy) is bigger than Emma, but so so sweet!
We picked up Taco Bell and Emma enjoyed eating it at her new table!
Christmas was here and gone in the blink of an eye. :( I have taken down my tree attachment off my cookie jar and replaced it with a snowman one that Brandon and Krista got me for Christmas! And it is perfect for the cold weather we have been having this week. I am not a fan of cold weather. I do not want to wish time away, but I am looking forward to Spring. :)