Sunday, December 2, 2012

Outside Girl & PJ Traditions

This was an awesome late night snack on Thursday. I didn't say the healthiest, but oh so good!!! Last night Scott and I had oreos and milk. While I do love milk with my oreos, I LOVE some coke with them!!
Saturday, Scott and my brother laid some sod in our backyard. Emma wanted to go outside so bad with them. Here she is with bedhead and everything. Yea- too bad those shoes did not help with the game Saturday night. They did play awesome though. I do not get into football, but I got all into the game last night. I love Mark Richt as their coach. He is a guy with great character!!!
After the sod, a few plants, and pine straw had been laid, her and Scott went back outside. She wanted to help water the new plants. Yes, she does not have one pants! We are in south Georgia and it was HOT on December 1st!!
Last year, we wrapped some Christmas pajama's and opened them on Christmas Eve night before going to bed. I decided this year to change our first annual tradition and start allowing Emma to open a couple pair of new pajama's on December 1st of every year. That way she can wear them throughout the month of December. 
It did not take her long at all to know what to do with that present. This is the first time she has really opened a wrapped gift. I did most of the unwrapping last Christmas and for her first birthday. She will really be into it this Christmas and her 2nd birthday (that is a little over a month away)!
She got a red/green/gray pair with a reindeer on them and then a pink/green/white pair with polar bears, reindeer, Christmas trees, and Santa on them.
She was trying so hard to dress herself. And because I am OCD about stuff, I went ahead and washed them before I wrapped them so she could wear them tonight. I freak out about wearing stuff that has not been washed. :/